3 days to go

Hey everybody.  Just 3 days to go. Are we ready?  I phoned England yesterday, just to make sure it was there, I guess. Not really. Thought I'd best make sure we had all the correct international codes for our families to make calls to there. I spoke to John Sayer. He sounds as interesting and organized as his emails have indicated. They are ready for us. And a bonus he says the weather has come up beaut. I knew it would. Now if we can get there before it changes.
Dave.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

4 comments:

John Sayer said...

Great to talk to you on Sunday Dave, and yes the weather has really picked up this week - if the forecasters are correct you are going to enjoy some nice sunny days for the start of your visit to D1210.

You will have a very busy month in our District - and hopefully will enjoy every minute of it.

We are looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday morning

Kristin W. said...

All the best to the team as you represent District 5550 in England!!! I went on the 2009 GSE to England it was a super, wonderful, amaing, life-changing, remarkable, enlightening, fun adventure! Have the time of your life! Safe travels!

Kristin W.

Lorraine Boothman said...

Really looking forward to meeting you all next week. I hope you have a good flight. I hope you've packed your roller skates in your hand luggage so you don't miss that connection in Germany!

GSE 2011 said...

His bags are packed and ready to go, I wish I could come too.
Myra

Post a Comment